We’ve signed up to the digital charter!
Your webmaster, on behalf of St Boniface Church Council, has registered this website under the Archbishops’ Digital Charter. The charter calls for us to observe seven important principles.
- Truth – we should hold ourselves to high ideals of checking that what we post online is fair and factual.
- Kindness – we are all different and that makes the world an interesting place – and at times a challenging one. Think the best of people, whether they share our views or are speaking against them and aim to be constructive in the way we engage.
- Welcome – in the language we use and the way we interact. It’s easy for Christians to speak in another language using words that those outside the Church might not relate to.
- Inspiration – we are called to be witnesses of our faith and to use social media in a way that genuinely engages others.
- Togetherness – we are one Church and other members of this Church are our brothers and sisters in Christ. It is crucial we treat those around us in this way.
- Safeguarding – if you have any concerns about the wellbeing of children, young people and vulnerable adults, please contact the relevant diocesan safeguarding adviser.
- Agree to the Church’s and Archbishops’ social media guidelines.